Host your Bereavement/Celebration of Life at Guilford Mooring
Why Choose Guilford Mooring?
1. Culinary Excellence: Our executive chef Anthony Pellegrini is passionate about crafting exquisite cuisine that captures the essence of the season. From succulent seafood platters to mouthwatering steaks, our menu is designed to please the most discerning palates. We also offer customizable menus to cater to your unique preferences.
2. Waterfront Ambiance: Guilford Mooring’s waterfront location provides a stunning backdrop for your event. Whether you choose to host your event indoors or on our spacious outdoor patio, the serene beauty of the water adds a touch of elegance and tranquility to your celebration.
3. Expert Event Planning: Jess Pellegrini and our dedicated events team is here to assist you every step of the way. We’ll work closely with you to plan and execute your Bereavement/Celebration of Life, ensuring that every detail is meticulously handled.
4. Flexible Space: Our restaurant offers flexible event spaces that can accommodate your Bereavement/Celebration of Life.
5. Convenient Location: Located in the heart of Guilford, we’re easily accessible for you and your guests. Ample parking is available, making it convenient for everyone.
Reserve Your Event at Guilford Mooring
We’re here to turn your vision into reality. Contact Jess to discuss your ideas, check availability, and start planning your event today. Guilford Mooring looks forward to helping you create lasting memories.
Bereavements/Celebration of Life Menus
Luncheon Plated Menu
Mooring Clam Chowder-
Clams-Potatoes-Onions-Celery-Garlic-Crushed Tomatoes-Clear broth
Mixed Greens-Grape Tomatoes-Carrots-Balsamic Dressing
Choice of Entrée:
Pan Seared Salmon
Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus
Southern Fried Chicken
Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Corn Black Bean Salsa
Fish –n- Chips
French Fries and Slaw-Served with Tatar and Lemon
Clam Strip Roll
French Fries or Arugula Slaw-Served Tartar and Lemon
Mezzi Rigatoni, Ricotta
Luncheon Buffet Menu
Chopped Romaine, Croutons, Grated Asiago
Mixed Greens, Tomato, Cucumber, Red Onion, Carrots, Balsamic Vinaigrette
Arugula & Avocado
Pine Nuts, Fennel, Brussel Sprouts, Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette
Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
Quinoa Salad (Hot or Cold)
Sweet Potato Puree
Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes
Spinach and Roasted Plum Tomatoes-Garlic-Shallots-Rosemary Thyme Infused Tomato Broth tossed with orzo pasta
Artichokes-Tomatoes-Lemon Wine Butter Sauce
Veal, Pork, House Pomodoro Sauce, Ricotta
Mooring Fish & Chips
Cape Cod Potato Chip Crust, Fries, Tartar
Crab Cake Stuffing-Lemon Butter Sauce
Unlimited Coffee, Tea and Soda Included
New York Style Cheesecake Included
Chef Anthony has many delicious vegetarian and vegan options available upon request.
Additional options can be added to this package.